- Compatibility corrections to work with DOORS client 18.104.22.168 - 64bit enhancements
- Changes for improved license handling
- License server can be set using the environment variable TQBASE_LICENSE_FILE
- Improved display during integration of new objects
- Fixed issue saving merge results when reusing a Link Module
- Fixed issue during view save to include all column types
- Compatibility corrections to work with DOORS client 22.214.171.124 - 64bit enhancements
- Correction of 32b errors during merge
- For Compare and Integration, it is possible to define sets for use with 'Set Common Attributes'
- For Branching, it is possible to define sets of views to copy during branching, at the project level
- Updated to accomodate changes to DOORS type changes and 64b enhancements introduced in versions 126.96.36.199 - 188.8.131.52
- Version 2.4 only compatible with DOORS 184.108.40.206
- Due to source branching necessitated by the extensive architecture changes in DOORS after 220.127.116.11, BranchManager requires an updated license. Customers with current maintenance agreements are eligible for updated licenses.
- Some customers were returning uniqueID larger than the previous 8 hexchar standard. Now it can handle any size uniqueID.
- Multiple OLE objects in a single attribute led to an exception during compare and merge. Now the system can handle any number of OLE objects.
- Checkbox to disable autorefresh while merging. Items will be removed from the visible list, but is not truly updated until a manual refresh is done, or the checkbox is unchecked. Finalize Integration disabled while checked.
- Window focus and ordering improved.
- Better robustness in all 64 bit environments, and especially in DOORS 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124, and Windows 10
- Help plugin incompatible with Java versions after 1.8.0 update 74
- When integrating new link modules, they are not saved before finish
- OLE object handing and comparisons reworked to be compatible up to and including Windows 10 and DOORS 126.96.36.199
- Module attributes created with richText in the original module are successfully copied as richText, reducing a major source of irrelevant change objects during integration.
- User Hooks functional in DOORS 188.8.131.52 and higher (changes in int/string conversions in DOORS were causing exceptions).
- Handling of more use cases during integration (improve ordering of new objects)
- Support for a future version of DOORS which will allow for the release of more memory
- Re-introduce the Absolute Number for the comparison dialog (not for integration)
- Documentation update: clarify the integration of BranchManager into an already customized environment
- After the manual integration of some changes, it should not be required to press "Merge all non-conflicted changes" twice.
- During integration, a new link added to the very last object of the source module was not detected.
- Integration dialog selects the latest available integration baseline instead of the common base.
- BM Tutorial can be set up if the user name contains characters not allowed in a project name (e.g. commata).
- After modules are branched, the DB Explorer should show these new modules.
- Absolute number is excluded from the selection box in the integration process
- Link creation stops unexpectedly - Fixed.
- Link type of external links are not copied - Fixed.
- Diagnostic log appears occasionally after integrations are finished - Fixed.
- DXL error on integration of purged objects - Fixed.
- Memory and handle issues:
- Increased reliability of handle validity.
- ModuleVersion leaks corrected.
- Licensing changed to IT-QBase licenses (still FlexNet)
- Issue with occasional invalid handle during POST-trigger - Fixed.
Version 1.8.0 Stable
- Custom attributes or dxl attributes created in a branch module are integrated back to trunk module (even if attributes didn’t exist in trunk )
- New package available for DOORS 9.6 - 64bit
- Performance optimization during integration and comparison.
- Improvement while Structure change integration.
- Improvement during comparison of large module.
- Improvement during comparison/integration of many links modules, especially if link targets are very large modules.
- Possibility to stop the object comparison and change the integration options while comparison is performed - Using the “setting” button.
- Possibility to change the integration option without waiting until the end of the comparison process.
- "Merge All Non Conflicted" and "Merge Selected Changes" performance improvement during integration (GUI is not updated during integration but at the end of the process to avoid freezing the GUI and to speed up the integration process).
- Relink Source Module: horizontal scrollbar added to the “Relink Source Module “dialog box to view complete name of the linkset.
- Integration: Stack overflow error (followed by a DOORS runtime error), during large module’s comparison – Fixed.
- Integration: refer to a wrong module when an integration baseline is used to create a branch – Fixed.
- During integration: it is now possible to abort comparison using the “settings” button, and change the comparison options. “Refresh All” button will restart a new comparison with the new setting defined.
- During integration: DXL Error if attempting an Illegal Integration – fixed. Since the copy doesn’t share a common baseline, it is not allowed to proceed an integration. A new message dialog box will inform users when no parallel modules are found during Integration or Quick-Merge.
- Finalizing Integration: integration BaseLine error (CreateStandardizedIntegrationBaseline_GUI – DXL error.) – Fixed
- Finalizing Integration: New control added to avoid a dxl error when integrated modules are accessed in parallel by another user during the finalization of the integration.
- During branching: DXL error if a DOORS project is selected in the right panel of DOORS (or if the root folder of the DOORS database is selected) – Fixed.
- DOORS compatibility issue fixed:
- with DOORS 9.1
- with DOORS 9.6 - 32bit
- with any 64 bits version of DOORS
Version 1.7.0 Stable
- Branching in batch mode using Command Line.
- API hooks added to branch and merge operations.
- Merge new attributes from source to target (including changed DXL attributes).
- log name appears in branching complete message
- Log name appears in branching complete message.
- Integration GUI:
- Upper Right ‘X’ – removed. Quit this GUI using dedicated button.
- Bug Fix: finalize integration GUI will no longer crash at end (stopped timer).
- Bug Fix: "Abort"" Integration, option "Close without saving" will now operate as expected. Allow the user to re start a full process of integration (by selecting module to be branched).
- Quick Merge GUI:
- "Cancel" button replaced by "Close" button.
- "Merge"" button replaced by “Merging…” button. And is inactivate.
- Text of the dialog is updated: User is informed that He must eventually Save and Baseline his changes.
- 'Branching by command line' batch file fixed (for all DOORS Version supported).
- During Branching of certain Filter Properties.
- Compatibility issue with DOORS 8 and BM V 1.7.x – fixed.
- branching operations log creation
- branching of modules' object share structure
- branching and merging of external links
- branching of empty link sets (provided link module is used once by source module)
- merging of new link sets (provided there is at least one link in it)
- includes creation of parallel link module if required
- added button to merge all non-conflicted changes in integration GUI
- automatic target module structure modification during integration around deleted source objects
- new relink script to duplicate link sets in a source module
- certain buttons disabled while integration GUI is calculating change list
- swapped conflicted and non-conflicted changes headings in integration GUI
- modification of closing behaviors of integration GUI (all end with closing GUI):
- Abort â€“ present s user with choice of how to close the target module
- Save any merge changes and close
- Close without saving
- Leave open in unsaved state
- Save and Continue Later â€“ saves the target module
- Finalize Integration â€“ saves the target module and creates necessary baselines
- Upper Right â€˜Xâ€™ â€“ nothing more than closing the GUI, target module remains in an unsaved state
- removed user confirmations from branching code to streamline its operation
- branching code no longer attempts to rename old BranchManager attributes to new when new already exist
- plus sign (â€˜+â€™) for conflicted changes in integration GUI list now appears if any exist